The attorneys at Pressman & Kruskal have decades of experience in real estate transactions. Our office has been located in Central Square, Cambridge, for over thirty years, and we have well-established relationships with the real estate community in Cambridge and throughout the Greater Boston Area. Our representation in real estate transactions includes the following:
- Representing Buyers: We negotiate and draft Purchase and Sale Agreements for buyers, address inspection and other property issues, review mortgage approvals, and represent buyers at closings.
- Representing Sellers: We draft and negotiate Purchase and Sale Agreements on behalf of sellers, prepare deeds and other documents for recording, address any title or other issues, and represent sellers at closings.
- Representing Mortgage Lenders: We are approved attorneys for a large number of banks and mortgage companies, and can handle both purchases and refinances for these lenders.
- Condominium Conversions: We represent individual property owners, as well as real estate developers, with regard to condominium conversions.
- Other Condominium Matters: We consult to condominium associations and individual unit owners with regard to their condominium documents and the operation of their condominiums. If necessary and appropriate we also provide representation in court and administrative proceedings, including in condominium fee collection matters.
- Joint Ownership Agreements: We consult with and assist parties in negotiating agreements for jointly owned properties. This includes a wide range of arrangements from business contracts to friends owning together to unmarried couples.
- General Legal Advice and Litigation: We advise and represent parties in real estate disputes and litigation regarding a wide variety of other real estate matters, including easements, adverse possession, foreclosures, and obtaining variances and other zoning matters. We also represent landlords and tenants in eviction cases and related matters.
- Title Services: We examine and certify titles, and are Title Agents for several national title insurance companies.
If you have questions or want to make an appointment please call 617-492-2211 or see our contact page for e-mail information.